MILD IRRITATION Patch test is recommended for safety.
– Drying time 1 second
– 6 weeks retention
– Low fume
– Strong bond
– Latex/Formaldehyde Free
– Black in color, elastic
– Medium Viscosity
-Two-to-three drops per full set
Usage & Storage Information
-Store in a cool space with 40% to 65% humidity, 60 to 70 degree Fahrenheit.
– New, unopened bottles should be stored in the fridge
– Do not use an adhesive that has been stored for more than 6 months
– Shelf life after opening the bottle is 5 weeks.
– Date your bottle
Helpful tips for excellent retention
– Shake well before opening
– Refresh new drop every 30 minutes; do not mix with old drop – Change new bottle every 5 weeks
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available upon request.